Iran Trade & Investment Forum Berlin 2018
Following the lifting of EU sanctions, Iran’s trade with the European Union topped €9.9 billion in the first half of 2017, registering a 95% rise compared with the corresponding period in 2016.
C5 have specifically designed a conference to enable you to capitalize on the wealth of available opportunities available in this lucrative market, whilst developing a robust legal and compliance framework. Investors Group Iran is partner and participant at the forum in Berlin. As well as meeting other companies operating or exporting to Iran, you will have the opportunity to benchmark and gain solutions to the following issues:
· Establishing a successful joint venture in Iran
· Undertaking effective due diligence on your business partners
· Structuring and protecting your investments
· Navigating the divergent approaches between US and EU sanctions
· Developing an effective anti-corruption policy